Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Lonely Live Oak

This past weekend I was on the road on a Friday evening to get to a hotel room in Mexia Texas for a Tough Mudder race the next morning, so of course I had my camera with me and as I was driving south down FM 2015 just north of Tyler I came across this lone live oak standing sentinel in a field with the sun setting through it's boughs so I had to stop and capture the moment.  As is my new habit I grabbed my 5D my Lomo and my Iphone, and used all three.  The Iphone photo can be seen on my Instagram feed @utsanati and I am waiting to fill up my two rolls of 120 from the Lomo before I have one developed so that should be a fun day when I get those back.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home