Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Miami






       My assignment yesterday took me to Miami.  I have only been a few times before and never really got to look around.  I spent too much time looking at the new murals for Art Basel, and not enough getting the material that I was suppose to be getting. 
       I got to see the whole city though from the palacial mansions of Coconut Grove to the run down apartments and houses in Little Haiti, I witnessed it.  I only spoke to one person the whole day.  A mexican in Little Havana," ¿Hablas español?"
      "Un Pequito" I replied.
      He told me," You walking around this city with a camera like that you better be two people."
      "Oh I know, believe me I know."
      "Ok" he looked at me and shook his head.
      As I got to my car to get back in I said, "Gracias."
      "Orale." and he kept on walking.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home