Sunday, January 13, 2013

Thunder by the Bay





So the theme for me last month was doing work and not getting paid.  For one reason or another I did job after job, and got nothing from it, with a couple of exceptions.  I understand that this is going to happen and I am over it; I just figured I had a bad December, now its January and it's still happening.  The pictures above are a set for the Venice Gondolier's weekly magazine The Sun.  I have shot for them in the past and never had a problem, now I can't get the editor to respond to any messages.  I expect this from shady people on Craig's List, but not from an editor at a newspaper.  Have the decency to respond if nothing else to say sorry we can't use them. 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home