Tuesday, November 19, 2013

random


Since moving to East Texas I have been a stay at home dad during the week, which saves us on childcare, but not on my sanity.  Somedays I have to break out the camera and just shoot whatever is available, and lucky for me we have a rose bush that is blooming out in the front against the house and we have a south facing bay window; that the wife put up sheer curtains.  When those days come that I have to DO something or go insane there is a little bit to work with and I am grateful for that.

These shots were just hanging out on one of my CF cards with which, I had't done anything.  This weekend is work and a drive to Dallas, but until then the boys need breakfast, and we are out of coffee so I may just kill someone later. 

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home