Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Rugged Maniac Dallas







A couple of Saturdays ago was Rugged Maniac Dallas.  I was down and dirty shooting the barbwire crawl (as per usual) and these are some of my favs from the day.  I drove home that afternoon taking a circuitous route out of the "cross timbers" of the Trinity River valley and into the East Texas woods and hills, the trees are on fire and it's good for the soul. 

But I digress,  this weekend is the Savage Race Dallas, no barbwire crawl for me this time, but it's always a good time documenting the memories that people are making when they conquer these OCr's; whether it's just the simple act of finishing, or competing for the best time, I will be there freezing those moments.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home