Sunday, February 9, 2014

USA Football International Bowl Weekend





This past weekend I shot for USA Football at their International Bowl in Arlington.  It was nice to get back out on a football field as a stringer for someone, I haven't been able to shoot any games since moving from Florida, no one around here seems to need a freelancer.  Friday night was cold and windy, the game was a blow out and I shot way to many frames, but I was trying to stay warm so what can you do?  As it happens, I left the lights on in my car, had to wait about 4 hours for roadside assistance to get to me after one failed attempt and two phone calls later, so that I finally made it to sleep at 4 so I could get up at 6:30 and shoot a little 5K race before the afternoon game in the final photo here.

It's always something, I swear.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home