Thursday, May 1, 2014

Survival Race Sunday







Sunday was the Texas Survival Race outside of Dallas.  Mother Nature thought she would be funny and add to the mud, by throwing down a thunder/hail storm, just as the first runners where getting to us.  Thankfully #uglyhat saved my head.  I was perched on top of the climbing wall, slipped on a wet 2x4 and fell, didn't drop my camera though, so that was fun. 

After the morning water works it was business as usual though, hung out up there all day and stayed relatively clean, and dried out eventually.  Got done and as I was leaving saw a couple of guys drinking cold ones in the parking lot so I stopped of course.  

Thanks for the beers guys.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home